About the project
Shah & Shah Distinctive opened nearly a century ago during the Prohibition era. Founded in 1929, the first location at 921 F Street NW became an institution over five decades.
In 1983, spanning into its third generation, Shah & Shah Distinctive was reimagined by the founder’s grandson, Michael Shah.
Agency: Design Army
Creative director: Pum Lefebure
Sr designer: Dang Vo
Client: Shah & Shah